Introduction into ceramic car protection
Fortador Car Ceramic kit
Interestingly, Fortador Ceramic coatingkit box comes with
- Application brush,
- Applicator sponge,
- Buffing Microfiber,
- Ceramic Coating Primer/Activator 50 ml,
- Ceramic Coating Paste 120 ml,
- Ceramic Interior Coating 150 ml.
Installing Car Ceramic Coating on your vehicle
Fortador a inventor of Paste based coatings, spent over 4 years in preparing protection kit for mass market made over 1200 installations and durability tests in different countries and weather conditions. Putting into consideration, Fortador ensures every aspect of the process produces a perfect and long-lasting finish.
Eight Steps of Ceramic coating installation
Now, the process involves;
1. Washing car and Clay Bar treatment
Check this guide how to clay bar a car
2. Polishing the surface to get all the shine out.
3. Using IPA to remove all residues
· Make sure it's clean
4. Apply Ceramc Coating Primer/Activator
using Yellow Applicator covered with special microfiber 1, wait 3-5 minutes for bonding, all residues will evaporate. it is lifetime coating
5. Apply Ceramic Coating Paste
paste on glass, mirrors, wheels and plastic, using Yellow Applicator and microfiber #2 apply on paint with circular movement, gently massaging the surface. Wait 15 minutes
· With Soft Microfiber
6. Remove residues and polish the surface,
this step will be same for maintain your coating every 6-9 months
7. Apply Ceramic Interior Coating
on all interior surfaces using Atomizer
8. Wipe out residues
after 1 minute, don’t drive car for 60 minutes letting coating completely bond with materials of your seats.
The result would be shiny and appealing, giving it a new look.
Benefits of Fortador Ceramic Car Coating
Most importantly, the accruing benefits of choosing car coating for your car are enormous. It includes;
· Protecting your vehicle from all the elements of nature
· The coating lasts all through the lifespan of the vehicle and beyond.
· Impenetrable to chips and scratches on the vehicle
· Protects against rust and eliminates the need for waxing
· It gives a robust and perfect finish that appeals to the eyes
· No peeling or fading
· Reduces the cost of maintaining the exterior and interior of a vehicle
· Increases the value of your car when you intend reselling it
· Durable and more robust than your everyday coating
The cost-effectiveness of having experts handle your vehicle coating cannot be over emphasized. It is worthy of note that the total cost of spraying the body of a truck varies. So we could put the estimated cost of spraying a truck around $3,000 to $5,000. On the other hand, the price for a standard Ceramic coating from $1400 to $3000. That's why you should count for a reliable company to give you value for your money. A company like Fortador ensures it gives your vehicle a perfect and long-lasting finish. Your trucks, suvs and other automobiles deserve a special touch from this expert. Check about car paint coating
Videos with demonstration
In summary, ensure you give your vehicle to experts who handle every each job as a high-end makeover—paying attention to every detail while customizing your vehicle surface to your taste.
If you are interested to become Installer/Reseller of Fortador Car Coating, please, fill this FORM.